Alexian's Official Blog

This is the Official Blog by Alexian, the Pagan Wiccan Recording Artist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oviedo, FL, United States

Monday, February 23, 2009

"Bast" remix arrangement is finished, moving on...

The new dance remix arrangement of "Bast" is completed. I was going to lay down vocals for it on Sunday, but I had an allergy drainage day, so I decided it was best to wait until my voice cleared up.

Sooo... I moved on to the title track "Circle of Power". I had originally composed this song for a film festival as the underscoring for a short film about Witchcraft several years ago, and I am now re-recording it.

I actually got a bunch of work done on it Sunday. So the arrangement for that is almost done as well! :)

Alexian :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I can't WAIT!!!! I will be more than happy to buy this one too, because it really gives me joy and hope. Thank you for sharing your music Alexian, you touch more lives that you realise I think, and I for one am glad. ^_^

In case myspace eats my post to you: Here is my drawing of bast on a bookmark, that I am dedicating specifically to you!

http://elfmaid.deviantart.com/art/Bast-Bookmark-3294955

May Lady Bast bless you and those you love! Blessed Be!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Alexian said...

Wow! Thanks so much Amy! The drawing is absolutely beautiful!

Please email me directly at lordalexian@gmail.com, as I have a question for you!

Alexian :)

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home