Alexian's Official Blog

This is the Official Blog by Alexian, the Pagan Wiccan Recording Artist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oviedo, FL, United States

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Filming Begins!

I'd like to say Hello to all my long time friends & fans, and Merry Meet to my new ones. I know that some of you have been waiting for YEARS for me to record my next CD, and put new music out. That wait is about to come to an end!

I am almost ready to lay down vocals on my 1st Dance song for the new album, which is a Re-Mix of "Bast". It is PUMPIN', and I'm getting anxious to get the vocals laid down. There are several other songs that already have rough recording starts, and I have a large 3-ring binder literally FULL of new songs that I have written over the years... so get ready for the explosion of creativity that is already coming your way! :)

Like this: Today, my cast, crew, & I begin filming my 1st Music Video! It will be for "Listen to the Wind" from my 1st CD. We will be meeting for lunch, going over scenes one last time, before going out to the shoot location.

We have 2 music videos planned, and a 3rd that will involve fan participation!

I will keep you all updated on the progress on the blog here. I may even post some sneak peaks of this 1st video in the near future, before it is actually released, so be sure to check back often.

Bast Blessings!
Alexian :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home